Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thoughts from the Universe

Not sure if anyone else has heard of this. (Tricia has, because I forward her mine all the time. I feel stalked sometimes, because the emails are so clued into how I feel at the time)



The site sends out personalized, uplifting thoughts for the day. They really are nice sometimes.

Here is today's

Of course not everyone understands you, Melissa.

It takes crazy to know crazy.

It takes sexy to know sexy.

And most assuredly, it takes cool to know cool.

Yeah, un-hun, alright -
The Universe


Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

It also takes great to know great, Melissa.


So I'm Crazy Sexy Cool? NICE!

I can live with it. I'm just hoping I can live up to it. But with that in mind, I think it's gonna be a great weekend!!!!





Mel

No comments: