Friday, November 21, 2008

I wanna be more like Mae West...

I looked up a different quote today and found this:
* "Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." -- Mae West

Can't you just see the grin that goes with that phrase?

There were 5 more quotes on the page.

* "When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
* "Good sex is like good Bridge: if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."
* "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful. "
* "Sex is emotion in motion."
* "The curve is more powerful than the sword."

I would love to be witty and cheeky all the time. Before you snort and correct me. I can be very witty and very cheeky at times. But usually I work at it. I hide the serious, sometimes too serious. gal behind that.

And come on... to deliver lines like those, with just the right twinkle in your eye, would Rock! Not everyone could pull them off. I will strive to be that girl...

It might not keep me out of jail, but it will keep me from being bored, and God Forbid...boring!

No comments: